Thursday 21 June 2012

You're a star





I admit I'm fickle - it's one of my main personality traits - but I think I have yet another favourite piece of jewellery in the Bluefinch Boutique treasure troves now.  I tend to gravitate towards simple, versatile jewellery (although it's always nice to have the odd statement piece to jazz up a simple outfit) and this star necklace fits the bill perfectly!  I'm currently wearing mine on its own but it also looks cute layered with a couple more delicate chain necklaces of slightly varying lengths.



At only £7.95, grab one while they're in stock!


Jenny
x










1 comment:

  1. Good job. This is very nice post. I like your post. Its fantastic. Thanks a lot for share and that's my request please share me more post in future. playground mat

    ReplyDelete