Lots of existing stock is on its way out to make room for all the new handmade vintage jewellery and accessories arriving shortly so if you see something you like in our sale, chances are it won't be coming back when it's gone!
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Lots of delicious new jewels recently arrived at Bluefinch Boutique and some have already been incorporated into pretty designs. Here are a few of the brand new pieces of handmade vintage jewellery currently gracing our shelves:
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
In celebration of Bluefinch Boutique's new range of 'Love Letters' jewellery, we are offering a spectacular Valentine's themed giveaway!
One lucky winner will win...
1. A 'Love Letters' necklace, stamped with any initial(s) of their choice. The winner will get to choose from a gold or silver-plated necklace and can pick either a double heart with two stamped letters...
...or a single heart with one stamped letter if you prefer
2. A set of four heart measuring spoons to put a little love into your baking
3. A heart ice cube tray to add some pretty to your cocktails
4. A 'Lovebirds' hanging tea light holder
5. An adorable heart ring made from an authentic 1960s vintage ceramic heart
To win this fantastic giveaway, all you have to do is:
a) Follow @_bluefinch_ on Twitter
b) Re-tweet any of the competition tweets that will be tweeted regularly by @_bluefinch_ starting from Wednesday 6th February. You can enter up to five times by re-tweeting on five separate days.
- You can enter up to five times by re-tweeting competition tweets on the five separate days the giveaway is running. Likewise, if you re-tweet on four days, you will earn four entries, on three days for three entries etc.
- Due to postage, the prizes can only be posted to a UK address.
- The closing date is Monday 11th February at 12:00 midday. A winner will be drawn at random and will be notified on Twitter.
Thursday, 24 January 2013
I just wanted to share a little preview of the new necklaces arriving at Bluefinch Boutique next week...
They are going to be available in gold or silver and can be personalised with any two letters. I also have some single hearts coming but I think these little double hearts are my favourite so far.
There will be a giveaway to celebrate the new designs so make sure you're following @_bluefinch_ on Twitter to be kept up to date!
Wednesday, 2 January 2013
Hello and Happy New Year! I hope you have sufficiently recovered from the excesses of the festive period and are feeling positive and excited about the year ahead...I know I am!
2012 was a huge year for Bluefinch Boutique. It was the year I first got my handmade jewellery into some wonderful stockists around the north west and was the year when I could actually see the business providing me with a living. I've only been trading since late 2011 and the shop is a bit of a hotch-potch of products and styles at the moment. My plans for 2012 include streamlining the items and styles I sell, and adding lots more up-cycled and vintage jewellery. My biggest sellers of 2012 were all vintage or vintage-inspired so I will definitely be adding more along these lines in 2013.
I just wanted to start the new year by thanking everyone who has supported me and Bluefinch on our little journey so far, whether by buying from me or one of my stockists, by bigging me up me on Twitter or Facebook, by reading this blog or in any of the other countless ways I've received support!
I've also recently started a new blog, Sunday Girl. I wanted to separate the business and the personal a little so while this blog will continue to focus on store news, giveaways and new products, Sunday Girl will be full of...well, me. Please pop over and say hello!